This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire web site. This statement provides the following information:
- What information this site gathers/tracks about you
- What this site does with the information it gathers/tracks
- With whom this site shares the information it gathers/tracks
- This site’s opt-out policy
- This site’s policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information
- This site’s policy on deleting or deactivating your name from our database
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the Chamber of Commerce’s site coordinator here.
Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
The Ely Chamber of Commerce does not monitor visitors’ activity via cookies or other intrusive techniques. The only information gathered is that necessary to answer requests for information.
Use of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
The Chamber of Commerce maintains a list of persons who have contacted us. These lists are used for our internal purposes and are shared only with Chamber members.
With Whom the Site Shares the Information it Gathers/ Tracks
The Chamber of Commerce does not share information collected from our site with any outside individuals, companies or organizations. It does share information with Chamber members.
This Site’s Opt-out Policy
Information collected by this site is strictly voluntary. If you are on one of our lists, and no longer wish to be contacted by us, then E-mail us.
This Site’s Correct/Update Policy
If we have incorrect information, please E-mail us.
If you are on one of our lists, and no longer wish to be contacted by us, then E-mail us.