Are you an artist, crafter, or maker who also owns a vintage vehicle?
We are expanding our popular fall art and craft festival to include vintage vehicles. Here are the criteria:
- Own a trailer, step van, motor home, camper, or pickup truck 25 years old or older that is restored or in good original condition. Hereafter referred to as “vehicle.”
- The vintage “vehicle” is used to display your original art-crafts
- No camping in or near the “vehicle” during the festival
All vendors participating in the vintage section of the festival must create their art, craft, or other product. No Buy-Sell allowed. If this is your niche, we invite you to participate! Here's the process:
- Review the festival policies.
- Complete the application, ST-19, and Release and Hold Harmless forms.
- Submit the completed forms, along with photos and the $25.00 non-refundable jury fee to: Ely Chamber of Commerce, 1600 E. Sheridan St, Ely MN 55731 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments may be submitted by check or money order. For credit card payments, please call our office at 218-365-6123.
Festival Policies Vintage Vehicle & Art/Craft Application ST-19 Form Release & Hold Harmless Form